1. VA health system's supply chain issues could hinder patient care, GAO report suggests Full story
2. Supply shortages boost demand for used medical equipment in Texas Full story
3. 10 recent medical supply recalls Full story
4. How health systems can build supply chains for the future. Learn more here.
5. This state has higher daily COVID-19 cases per capita than every US region Full story
6. 10 hospitals seeking supply chain talent Full story
7. It's time to replace patchwork telehealth systems assembled during the pandemic. Learn how by joining this discussion.
8. Hospital M&A update: 10 recent deals Full story
9. US to invest billions to increase COVID-19 vaccine supply Full story
10. FDA authorizes Pfizer, Moderna boosters for all adults Full story
11. Need help managing your Medicare spend? Join this upcoming webinar to learn Sound Physicians' lessons from managing $10 billion in at-risk spending and get tips for replicating great results.
12. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Healthcare organizations don't need to start from scratch to create a seamless digital experience. Click here to learn how to fast track the process.
2. AI-driven automation can save a hospital millions — these 6 must-reads explain which tools to adopt.
3. Hospital execs are using cybernetics to enhance patient experiences, reduce employee strain — here's how.