1. US extends tariff exemptions for medical supplies Full story
2. Red Cross says its blood supply at lowest level since 2015 Full story
3. Supply chain trade groups warn of 'system collapse' if governments don't step in Full story
4. Nebraska Medicine has earned the trust of their patients. Click here to learn how.
5. Colorado health system staff want answers after 2 executives resign Full story
6. 7 recent drug, device recalls Full story
7. Want to build a more resilient supply chain? Get expert insights on where to start here.
8. 5 hospitals, health systems closing beds due to staffing challenges Full story
9. FDA releases database of 343 authorized AI-powered medical devices Full story
10. New York hospitals see workforce effects from state mandate: Results from 6 organizations Full story
11. What does a future-proof health system look like? Click here to find out.
12. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state: