1. US investigating millions of counterfeit N95 masks sent to hospitals Full story
2. Florida mask maker says it has 30 million N95s it can't sell Full story
3. Rapid, single-use PCR coronavirus test authorized by FDA Full story
4. Interested in sharing your thoughts on the evolving delivery of patient care and supply chain? Click here to take the survey in 8 minutes or less and receive a free badge to a BHC event of your choice.
5. 10 hospitals seeking supply chain talent Full story
6. April will be 'open season' for COVID-19 vaccinations in US, Fauci predicts Full story
7. Vaccine supply shortage forces Los Angeles to close 5 mass vaccination sites Full story
8. AstraZeneca sets monthly production goal of 200M COVID-19 vaccine doses Full story
9. Mass vaccination sites planned for New York, Texas Full story
10. 7 latest hospital closures Full story
11. Don't react to supply chain issues — prevent them. Learn how the nation's largest outpatient provider created a more centralized, proactive supply chain during this live virtual discussion.
12. Healthgrades' 50 top hospitals for 2021 Full story