1. 39 hospitals face maximum Medicare readmissions penalties Full story
2. CMS finalizes dialysis payment rule: 5 things to know Full story
3. California health system pays $31.5M to settle drug overbilling case Full story
4. How electronic charge aggregation can maximize revenue and streamline central business office operations — click here to join the virtual discussion.
5. Cerner in the headlines -- 7 latest stories Full story
6. Geisinger, AtlantiCare unravel merger Full story
7. Hospitals take action to avoid ransomware attacks, including pre-emptive email shut down Full story
8. Strategic improvements to your supply chain can save you time and money. Click here to learn how it's done.
9. COVID-19 relief funding can be used for vaccine distribution + 5 other updates Full story
10. Tower Health hit with 3-notch credit downgrade due to deteriorating finances Full story
11. Tennessee physicians settle allegations of overbilling Full story
12. Give clinicians the gift of mobility — why instant access to patient records is a must for modern healthcare providers. Click here to attend the virtual presentation.
13. CMS approves Georgia's insurance waiver: 4 things to know Full story
14. US entering 'most deadly phase' of pandemic, Birx warns; COVID-19 patients can break quarantine to vote, CDC says -- 6 updates Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Losses caused by COVID-19 are forcing changes in the revenue cycle management. Click here to learn how the industry's strongest leaders met the challenge.
2. Out-of-state Medicaid claims — An overlooked revenue opportunity in a revenue-lite year. Click here to read more.
3. How to build a holistic revenue recovery strategy. Click here to download the step-by-step guide.