1. Hospitals return $2.3B in federal COVID-19 aid Full story
2. 47 hospitals closed, filed for bankruptcy this year Full story
3. UVA Health seizing patients' home equity to cover old hospital bills Full story
4. Is it possible to improve the patient experience while adhering to price transparency? Click here to join experts who have risen to the challenge.
5. Cedars-Sinai overbilled Medicare for bariatric surgeries, inspector general says Full story
6. 21 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
7. Strata finalizes $365M acquisition of Allscripts budgeting, analytics business Full story
8. Digitizing your healthcare system's processes can help decrease labor costs and increase revenue. Click here to find out how.
9. Direct primary care provider to acquire 230 clinics Full story
10. Trinity Health delays Epic EHR install by a year: 4 details Full story
11. Federal judges signal support for hospital price disclosure rule Full story
12. What revenue cycle strategies have been most effective amid the pandemic? Hear answers from 4 hospital revenue cycle leaders during this live virtual discussion.
13. CMS changes payment for some COVID-19 tests: 3 things to know Full story
14. Clinicians support means providing access to up-to-date treatment protocols. Find out how to provide that kind of reliable support.
15. Georgia hospital to close emergency department Full story
16. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. How to build a holistic revenue recovery strategy. Click here to download the step-by-step guide.
2. 4 keys to optimizing the hospital-supplier relationship in the COVID-19 era. Click here to download the tip sheet.
3. Out-of-state Medicaid claims — An overlooked revenue opportunity in a revenue-lite year. Click here to read more.