1. 7 health systems with strong finances Full story
2. 587 hospital CFOs, rev cycle leaders answer: How has the pandemic affected rev cycle? Full story
3. Cerner in the headlines -- 8 recent stories Full story
4. What an analysis of 600+ hospitals can tell us about the broad financial impact of COVID-19. Click here view the virtual discussion
5. AMA releases 329 CPT code changes for 2021: 6 things to know Full story
6. Cleveland Clinic posts $201.8M operating loss in Q2 Full story
7. 10 hospitals hiring revenue cycle VPs Full story
8. Advocate Aurora Health is building a consumer-first experience for patients — one that breaks down silos and connects touchpoints across the care continuum. Join this virtual discussion to learn more.
9. Trump administration said uninsured patients won't face COVID-19 bills, but some still do Full story
10. Dignity Health strikes $950K settlement in wage-deduction suit Full story
11. Tower Health's operating loss more than doubles Full story
12. 4 keys to optimizing the hospital-supplier relationship in the COVID-19 era. Click here to download the tip sheet.
13. Health IT one year from today: 8 CIO predictions Full story
14. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state: