1. Hospitals risk losing CMS payment for not reporting COVID-19 data to HHS under new rule
2. Advocate Aurora posts $914M loss in first half of 2020 Full story
3. New York public hospital will go 'belly up' without changes, chairman warns Full story
4. How does feedback affect the bottom line? Click here to join the discussion on the importance of a strong analytics program.
5. Ballad dismisses cardiothoracic surgeon who asked CEO to make incision on patient
6. Texas physician pays $530K to settle billing fraud allegations Full story
7. HHS extends deadline for hospitals to apply for emergency relief aid Full story
8. Does your health system struggle to increase physician engagement and referral growth? Learn how to arm your team with the intelligence it needs to work strategically.
9. OSU seeks approval of new $1.79B hospital
10. Hospitals bought by PE firms charge more, make more money, study finds Full story
11. Beaumont loses confidence of more than 650 nurses Full story
12. Practical innovation: 10 healthcare IT must-reads on optimizing operations and revenue in 2020 and beyond. Click here to read the e-book.
13. 11 latest lawsuits involving hospitals Full story
14. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state: