1. Reversed ruling reignites Aetna-Optum 'dummy code' lawsuit Full story
2. Kaiser, Molina, HealthNet accused of running 'ghost networks' in California Full story
3. Nebraska hospital to close Full story
4. Patients expect a better technology experience. Click here to learn what works and what doesn't.
5. Texas physician gets 7 years in prison for fraud scheme Full story
6. 51% of emergency ambulance rides end in surprise bills for privately insured patients, study shows Full story
7. 'Leave to protect' policy helped Rhode Island hospital finance exec dodge 2 layoff attempts Full story
8. Key hospital metrics showing recovery, Kaufman Hall says Full story
9. RCM transformation — Lessons learned from Baptist Health Care and Barnabas Health. Click here to attend the virtual session.
10. MUSC to buy 3 South Carolina hospitals Full story
11. 90% of US adults are unaware of CMS' price transparency rule Full story
12. U of California strengthens oversight on affiliations with religious hospitals Full story
13. Early connection with patients saves money in the long run. Learn how to best collect payment from all sources in this guide.
14. 6 health systems opening hospitals Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. AI meets healthcare, and the human payoffs are unmistakable. Experts share insights on its effect on the workforce in this short ebook.
2. Patients want to know the person behind the PPE. Learn the 5 core tenets of a strong patient experience and communication strategy here.
3. What do finance leaders from Ochsner, Cleveland Clinic and Vanderbilt really think about the digital revolution? Read more here.