1. Cleveland Clinic cancels raises, faces $500M revenue shortfall Full story
2. South Dakota hospital regains Medicare contract after 2 years Full story
3. Former Nuvance CIO sues system, alleges he was unjustly fired over accounting issue Full story
4. Outsourced pharmacy management delivers skilled services and improved revenue. Click here to join a discussion on its benefits.
5. Michigan Medicine to lay off 738 employees by end of June Full story
6. California hospital medical staff sues Dignity Health over contract terminations Full story
7. 'I definitely am avoiding appointments': Cost, not just COVID-19 risk, driving delays Full story
8. Health IT was crucial to hospitals' initial COVID-19 response, and tech will only become more important in healthcare's 'new normal.' Join us for Becker's first-ever Health IT + Revenue Cycle Management Virtual Event.
9. HCA in the headlines -- 9 latest stories Full story
10. 11 states with fastest, slowest spread of COVID-19 Full story
11. Texas hospital asks lawmakers to strengthen prompt pay rules Full story
12. What makes an outpatient pharmacy successful? Get answers from hospital and pharmacy leaders during this upcoming webinar.
13. 10 latest healthcare industry lawsuits Full story
14. 258+ healthcare revenue cycle companies to know | 2020 Full story