1. Humana overcharged Medicare nearly $200M, inspector general finds Full story
2. North Carolina health system sues insurer over $1.5B policy payout Full story
3. Optum launches virtual care offering nationwide: 5 things to know Full story
4. Raw data can't move mountains. Learn why your revenue cycle strategy needs stronger analytics and interpretation in this discussion.
5. UVA Health to drop thousands of lawsuits against patients for unpaid bills Full story
6. Conifer names chief technology officer Full story
7. Maryland physician pays $663K to settle false claims allegations Full story
8. BCBS of Michigan fined over COVID-19 work policies Full story
9. Wyoming hospital offers $600 bonus to vaccinated employees Full story
10. Anthem, UnitedHealthcare & more: 6 payers expanding digital health strategies Full story
11. HHS to give $145M to health center look-alikes Full story
12. Hospitals bolster opposition to site-neutral payments in new study Full story
13. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 53% of healthcare organizations plan on diversifying telehealth services, but how are they funding the advancements? Click here for insight from this short report.
2. Easy-to-use technology allows providers to overcome communication issues with patients. Click here to learn more.
3. Manual processes fail in the work from home era. Learn how to cultivate a robust digital strategy and boost clinician engagement with tips from this whitepaper. Download here.