1. 10 'overpaid' CEOs in healthcare Full story
2. R1 RCM revenues hit $1.8B in 2022 Full story
3. 4 health systems with recent credit rating upgrades Full story
4. 4 keys to proactively reduce claim denials.
5. Medicare Advantage plans deny the most inpatient level-of-care claims: report Full story
6. CommonSpirit, AdventHealth to end Centura Health partnership Full story
7. Former Rush hospital COO indicted in alleged fraud, money laundering scheme Full story
8. Millions of dollars of revenue are left behind in hospital medical charts. See how the right AI will find and validate every possible diagnosis and produce greater margins.
9. Adventist Health reorganizes; executive job cuts coming Full story
10. Steward to sell 5 hospitals to CommonSpirit Full story
11. Bankrupt California health clinic's board picks DAP Health as winning auction bidder Full story
12. Patients aren't afraid to switch providers if consumer expectations aren't met. Prevent the churn with tips from this session.
13. Proposed Colorado legislation would cap medical bill interest rates, add more protections Full story
14. 34 health systems on Forbes' list of best large employers Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Becker's-PwC survey: 84% of health systems are behind in cash collections + denials are up. Here is how revenue cycle leaders can meet cash goals.
2. 5 top healthcare payment challenges for 2023 and how to get ahead of them — see the report here.
3. The % of hospitals outsourcing help to process complex claims has doubled, and for good reason: more money (faster) + fewer headaches. Will you follow suit? Learn how this complex claim resolution program can put you ahead