1. 4 Cerner execs poised for payouts totaling $64.4M if they're terminated after Oracle deal closes Full story
2. Pharmacist gets 5-year sentence in $180M healthcare fraud scheme Full story
3. HCA posts $7B annual profit, plans to add 8 hospitals Full story
4. Providers are five steps away from eliminating no-authorization claim denials. Here's how to get started.
5. RIP Medical, Vituity abolish $25M in patient medical debt Full story
6. AHIP amicus brief backs HHS in No Surprises Act lawsuit Full story
7. CMS: Modest growth in shared savings ACOs Full story
8. Federal vaccination mandate begins for healthcare workers in 25 states Full story
9. Growing a robotics service line requires a highly strategic approach. Here's how Mercy General did it.
10. New York lawsuit seeks to allow people to receive free legal advice over medical debt Full story
11. Federal Reserve could raise interest rates as early as March Full story
12. CMO leaves New Jersey hospital after probe into managerial concerns Full story
13. Data insights can improve collections. Click here to learn how to make uncompensated care a thing of the past.
14. Cigna discussed potential acquisition with Centene in late 2021 Full story
15. 5 recent EHR contracts, go-lives Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Healthcare innovations shouldn't take years to complete. Here's how systems are speeding up the transformation process.
2. Learn what 1,000+ consumers think about healthcare. Use their insights as a roadmap to accelerating your digital future.
3. Communication breakdowns cost hospitals $11.2 billion annually. Is your scheduling solution costing you? Learn more.