1. 20 things to know about UnitedHealth Group Full story
2. Record-setting 13.6 million people will be covered by ACA plans Full story
3. 10 states COVID-19 could hit hardest by NYE: Mayo Clinic forecasts Full story
4. Patient data can come from GPs, hospitals, ASCs + more. Click here to learn how to view it all in one place.
5. Why lawmakers want Summa Health deemed 'distressed' Full story
6. Nonprofit hospitals in these 10 states report lowest expenses per inpatient day Full story
7. Tenet closes $1.1B surgery center deal Full story
8. Anthem to acquire Ohio Medicaid contract from Paramount Advantage Full story
9. Demand for mental healthcare is far outpacing supply. See how virtual care can help here.
10. US COVID-19 cases pass summer peak Full story
11. BCBS of Illinois, Springfield Clinic dispute prompts county to change health plan Full story
12. 6 latest healthcare industry lawsuits Full story
13. FBI investigating vaccinations at Chicago hospital CEO's church Full story
14. 10 insurers that paid the most in 2020 medical loss ratio rebates Full story
15. Massachusetts hospital CEOs issue urgent plea to public as omicron spreads Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Recovering patient volume while staff are burnt out is a challenge. Support the return of pre-pandemic volumes with these best practices.
2. 39 percent of providers struggle with constantly-shifting customer needs. Here's how the best adapt.
3. It's not just clinicians — administrative staff are burnt out too. Learn 10 ways to retain your team.