1. Physicians push back against new Aetna cataract surgery policy Full story
2. Biden to target noncompete clauses in exec order Full story
3. Tennessee lab CEO charged in $86M Medicare billing, marketing, telemedicine fraud scheme Full story
4. Success should be something payers can define. Learn how one company removed the fluff in their client success framework.
5. Humana downsizes Wisconsin office Full story
6. Clover working with Walmart on grocery benefit Full story
7. New UnitedHealthcare program expands social determinants of health initiatives Full story
8. Still trying to identify the key to a successful value-based care program? Here's what organizations are relying on to improve care quality + costs.
9. Kaiser Permanente adds retail exec to health plan's board Full story
10. Washington insurer, health system partner on employer plan Full story
11. Aetna, Optum call for rehearing after losing 'dummy code' appellate trial Full story
12. Ohio health system to pay $21M to resolve false claims allegations Full story
13. RIP 'Uber of healthcare' Full story
14. 6 updates on Medicaid in Missouri, Illinois + other states Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state: