1. Biden administration allegedly planning substantial Medicaid expansion Full story
2. Nebraska hospital to close Full story
3. UnitedHealthcare to increase COVID-19 test payments in California, but physicians say it's not enough Full story
4. Payer and health system execs are coming together for critical conversations during Becker's Payer Issues virtual event. Sign up here.
5. Reversed ruling reignites Aetna-Optum 'dummy code' lawsuit Full story
6. Texas physician gets 7 years in prison for fraud scheme Full story
7. 22 states altered telemedicine laws during COVID-19 pandemic Full story
8. Don't miss out on caring for an entire population. Learn how to build trust among patients with limited English proficiency.
9. Biden halts Medicaid work requirement possibility in Indiana, Arizona Full story
10. Anthem funds initiative to deal with physician shortage in Nevada Full story
11. Zing to acquire Pennsylvania insurer, expand to 32 states Full story
12. Humana food delivery pilot sees boost in health for elderly diabetic recipients Full story
13. Who leads Optum? 14 execs to know Full story
14. Cigna to close Texas center, move employees to remote status Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state: