1. CVS Health names first chief pharmacy officer Full story
2. Will the definition of 'fully vaccinated' change? Full story
3. AstraZeneca COVID-19 drug 83% effective at preventing symptomatic infection in trials Full story
4. Need help managing your Medicare spend? Join this upcoming webinar to learn Sound Physicians' lessons from managing $10 billion in at-risk spending and get tips for replicating great results.
5. New federal rule requires health plans to report costs: 6 things to know Full story
6. Mayo Clinic research shows monoclonal antibodies reduce breakthrough hospitalization by 77% Full story
7. A good IT infrastructure protects — a great one innovates. Here's how.
8. Moderna asks FDA to approve boosters for all adults Full story
9. US to buy $1B of GlaxoSmithKline, Vir's COVID-19 antibody drug Full story
10. Nearly 10% of kids 5-11 have gotten COVID-19 shot Full story
11. AI & RPM aren't just for clinical use — learn 6 ways this tech improves the revenue cycle.
12. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. What can 20 in-depth interviews & a survey 100+ hospital professionals tell us about the state of hospital-acquired conditions? Click here to find out.
2. The VA & other systems are using interoperability to optimize workflows and extend care delivery— learn how.
3. Healthcare is betting on precision medicine for a transformation, but barriers remain. Here's how organizations can make it a reality.