1. FDA advisory panel to publicly discuss COVID-19 vaccine approval process Full story
2. Hospitals denied full court review in lawsuit over 340B cuts Full story
3. NIH to test J&J, AbbVie, Bristol Myers Squibb drugs as COVID-19 treatments Full story
4. Join this virtual discussion to learn about how different care settings are improving medication adherence and how leaders are meeting challenges with new staffing approaches.
5. 7 things to know about Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine timeline Full story
6. Best insurers for Medicare drug coverage, per US News Full story
7. Is your health system prepared to face 2021’s drug shortages? Click here to learn how data and AI can help manage hospitals’ drug supply needs.
8. GAO to probe political interference at health agencies; FDA panel to review COVID-19 vaccines — 5 updates Full story
9. COVID-19 vaccine acceptance reaches 'historical level of distrust,' poll finds Full story
10. States need $8.4B to distribute COVID-19 vaccine, Congress told Full story
11. Hiring during a pandemic requires a new strategy. Click here to join the discussion about talent management strategies that will save money and improve staff quality.
12. COVID-19 hospitalization surge: How hospitals in 5 states are responding Full story
13. 10 plays to overcome 2020 financial challenges and return to profitability. Click here to read the hospital executive playbook.
14. Where Trump, Biden stand on healthcare issues: 8 things to know Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state: