1. Pfizer seeks FDA authorization for vaccine's use in kids 5-11: 5 things to know Full story
2. Physicians, scientists privately urge White House to scale back booster plan Full story
3. More people now getting boosters than first doses of COVID-19 shots, CDC finds Full story
4. Boosters + pediatric vaccines are coming. Be ready for a smooth rollout with tips from this expert discussion.
5. Daily COVID-19 cases in Florida, Mississippi drop 50% in 2 weeks: 9 things to know Full story
6. 10 hospitals seeking pharmacy leaders Full story
7. COVID-19 is still disrupting surgical services. Prevent a backlog and maintain a flexible approach with these best practices.
8. WHO recommends first malaria vaccine Full story
9. Older Americans die disproportionately from antibiotic-resistant infections, study shows Full story
10. Women's COVID-19 antibody levels top men's after 2nd Pfizer shot, study finds Full story
11. Clinical research is robust and timely. Here's how real world data streamlines the process for everyone involved.
12. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state: