1. US sues Teva for 2nd time in 1 week, this time for price-fixing scheme Full story
2. U.S. cities with the highest, lowest prescription drug costs Full story
3. Cardinal Health cheated to get contracts meant for disabled vets, whistleblower suit alleges Full story
4. What you don't know about specialty pharmacy may be hampering your financial performance and patient care. Click here to learn how to capture those benefits.
5. 10 most expensive drugs in the US Full story
6. Patients over 50 may take meds less if pill appearance changes a lot, study says Full story
7. Data analytics + hospital pharmacy = cash. Attend this pharma-focused virtual discussion to learn how big data can help hospitals survive the economic downturn.
8. CDC waives testing recommendation for people without symptoms: 5 COVID-19 updates Full story
9. FDA may fine drugmakers, universities $10K for failing to report clinical trial results Full story
10. 11 latest lawsuits involving hospitals Full story
11. 8 must-reads on weathering COVID-19 and reshaping healthcare for the better. Click here to read the e-book.
12. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state: