1. AbbVie, Harvard partner to study coronavirus therapies Full story
2. Biogen conference may have led to 20,000 COVID-19 infections, researchers say Full story
3. Mail delays may affect medication supply for nearly 1 in 4 Americans over 50 Full story
4. EMRs are powerful tools, but they place new demands on clinicians. Click here to reimagine how to manage pain points and to maximize their use.
5. Jupiter Medical Center opens new pharmacy Full story
6. The 10 prescriptions most frequently filled at pharmacies Full story
7. Cutting inpatient drug spend can present an array of challenges. Join this virtual discussion for in-depth approaches to reducing these costs across your health system.
8. CDC shares flu shot recommendations for 2020-21 season Full story
9. NIH to study remdesivir-esque Gilead compound as potential COVID-19 treatment Full story
10. Sun Pharma unit reaches $21M settlement over acne drug false treatment claims Full story
11. What you don't know about specialty pharmacy may be hampering your financial performance and patient care. Click here to learn how to capture those benefits.
12. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state: