1. Mississippi first state to sue drugmakers, PBMs over 'egregiously inflated' insulin costs Full story
2. AstraZeneca's COVID-19 antibody drug comes up short in late-stage trial Full story
3. Pfizer, AstraZeneca vaccines effective against delta variant, studies suggest Full story
4. Vanderbilt’s pharmacy used tech to become fully autonomous. Click here to learn how.
5. 10 best children's hospitals, ranked by US News Full story
6. Vermont first state to vaccinate 80% of eligible population Full story
7. The future of care is here: augmented video analytics. Learn how your organization can benefit during this discussion.
8. Centene to settle drug overbilling allegations for $143M Full story
9. 5 recent J&J vaccine updates Full story
10. How close are these 10 states to 70% vaccinated? 1 year+ for some, per NYT Full story
11. Still relying on quality stars for post-acute care navigation? Click here to learn how AI reduces readmissions.
12. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state: