1. US at risk of COVID-19 drug shortages this summer, official warns Full story
2. Health startups use TikTok to market prescription drugs, worrying experts Full story
3. FDA authorizes COVID-19 booster for kids 5-11 Full story
4. Children's care is too often disrupted by drug shortages. Here's how 3 children's hospitals are tackling the issue.
5. 1st no-prescription COVID-19 test that also detects flu, RSV approved Full story
6. Cleveland Clinic to provide free cancer drugs to eligible patients Full story
7. Uncomplicate vancomycin dosing. Here's the tool hospitals are using to ensure targeted doses every time.
8. Hospitals feel the brain drain Full story
9. The top 20 health systems in the US by brand recognition Full story
10. FDA rejects antidepressant as COVID-19 treatment: 3 notes Full story
11. Clinical equipment is full of untapped cost savings. Learn how this health system unlocked actionable insights to improve patient throughput and streamline equipment maintenance during this discussion.
12. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Game-changing EHR improvements at Intermountain, how one hospital CIO managed to grow ranks during the pandemic and more. These 10 must-reads offer practical advice for digital health investment.
2. Just 31% of health systems are taking advantage of this opportunity to attract and retain patients. See what it is here.
3. Cone Health staff can quickly fill 93% of patients' medication history in Epic. Learn how AI is reducing the system's need for phone calls and manual entry.