1. 5 drugmakers to tell US House panel how they're boosting COVID-19 vaccine supply Full story
2. Pooling leftover COVID-19 vaccine could create thousands of extra doses, pharmacists say Full story
3. J&J says it can produce 20M vaccine doses by end of March Full story
4. How this hospital leveraged technology to enhance diabetes care — Learn essential strategies to implement at your organization during this discussion.
5. Texas vaccine site apologizes after denying shot to eligible recipient Full story
6. More than a quarter of Americans take prescriptions not covered by their insurance, survey shows Full story
7. IBM Watson Health understands clinicians have no time to waste. Click here to learn how its API and cloud technologies can deliver insights at the point of care.
8. Kroger warns of data breach for some pharmacy customers Full story
9. CMS identifies billing codes for Eli Lilly's COVID-19 antibody therapy Full story
10. Bayfront Health St. Petersburg launches Scripts Pharmacy Full story
11. Join leaders from Intermountain, Cedars-Sinai and more to discuss employee wellness, high drug costs and other key topics at the Becker's Clinical Leadership + Pharmacy Virtual Event. Register here.
12. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state: