1. US cancer centers, organizations issue letter urging cancer screenings and treatment to resume Full story
2. 5 staff infected in COVID-19 outbreak at Vermont hospital's oncology unit Full story
3. Former St. Jude director dies Full story
4. Increasing Infusion Center Resource Utilization: A Strategic Approach to Scheduling
5. Ohio researchers get $1.4M for breast cancer treatment study Full story
6. Radiation oncologists open cancer center in Kentucky Full story
7. How to manage multiple robots in your OR: Learn key tips and lessons during this live virtual discussion.
8. COVID-19 cases fall 30% since January peak; most pregnant women shouldn't get Moderna vaccine, WHO says — 8 COVID-19 updates Full story
9. States ranked by percentage of COVID-19 vaccines administered: Jan. 28 Full story
10. HHS to allow retired nurses, physicians to give COVID-19 shots Full story
11. New surprise billing regs raise questions for providers. Click here for answers.
12. Henry Ford Health, Michigan State strike 30-year partnership Full story
13. 12 states with the most rural hospitals at risk of closure Full story