1. Cancer among teens, young adults up 30% since 1973 Full story
2. 'The new standard of care': FDA approves UCSF, UCLA imaging technique that detects prostate cancer Full story
3. COVID-19 sidelines 1,100 Cleveland Clinic workers Full story
4. A new era of genetic testing: How health systems can help deliver truly personalized care to millions of patients. Click here to read more.
5. 1,200 Midwest Mayo Clinic workers sidelined by COVID-19 Full story
6. Pandemic could disadvantage female physicians for years, researchers say Full story
7. New biologic technology aids bone formation. Click here for details and data showing its effectiveness.
8. CMS finalizes physician payment rule for 2021: 6 takeaways Full story
9. Nashville nurse charged with violating public health orders after hosting 100-person party Full story
10. Renown CEO defends COVID-19 care site after Trump tweet claims it's 'fake' Full story
11. What can the COVID-19 responses of 7 hospitals and health systems tell us about the future of healthcare? Click here to find out.
12. CDC trims COVID-19 quarantine recommendation Full story
13. 92 hospitals postponing elective procedures amid the COVID-19 resurgence Full story
14. US sees 195K+ daily cases; winter may be 'most difficult time' in public health history, Redfield says — 6 COVID-19 updates Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state: