1. Kaiser, union reach deal to end 10-week mental health strike Full story
2. Bozeman Health chair resigns after physicians' no-confidence vote Full story
3. How Northwell climbed 74 spots on Fortune's 'best companies to work' list Full story
4. Contract Labor is Here to Stay: Three Strategies for Long-Term Success
5. Strike set at Sutter Health hospital Full story
6. Retaining staff, efficiency levels top of mind for hospital leaders Full story
7. 6 management tips for when staffing is low and workload is high Full story
8. U of Iowa agrees to pay $15M to settle healthcare worker overtime lawsuit Full story
9. Healthcare organizations face massive leadership and talent challenges. Learn how to cultivate high-performing teams during times of great change.
10. Medscape: 52% of female physicians don't feel fairly compensated Full story
11. HCA using 'Zen lounges' to help nurses fight burnout Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Costly pressure injuries are on the rise — don't let that be true at your hospital. See how Mayo Clinic Florida achieved a 67% rate reduction in HAPIs in 3 months.
2. An outdated digital strategy is costing hospitals more than just revenue. Here are the tools to combat an increasingly decentralized healthcare ecosystem.
3. Pain can become a vicious cycle — but it doesn't have to. Learn how negative pressure wound therapy can be life-changing for chronic wound patients.