1. Michigan health system to make 'several hundred' job cuts Full story
2. Managers struggling most with hybrid work: Gallup Full story
3. CFO to CEO pipeline hits new peak Full story
4. Most nurses are ready to leave their positions. Watch now to learn how to cultivate trust among nurses and boost levels of permanent staff.
5. 6 chief human resources officers on the move Full story
6. Physician assistant burnout, by specialty Full story
7. 15 best cities for the 'sandwich generation' to live, per Fortune and CVS Full story
8. Kaleida Health strike cost could exceed $142M monthly, CEO says Full story
9. No hospital wants to see a rise in secondary reviews. Here are the changes physician advisors need to work more efficiently.
10. HCA hospitals make 16 leadership changes Full story
11. 362 statistics on nursing compensation | 2022 Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Healthcare's antiquated hiring processes may be deterring new talent. Onboard more candidates in less time here.
2. 92% of healthcare executives say technology infrastructure is increasingly tied to business value. Learn how bolster tech infrastructure for future success with this new report.
3. Few healthcare companies can efficiently adapt in today's environment. Get 3 steps to strengthen organizational agility here.