1. 15 recent hospital, health system executive resignations Full story
2. Trinity Health to lay off 60 in Massachusetts Full story
3. After stabbing, nurses say SSM ignored pleas for security: 'This was 100% preventable' Full story
4. Join HR leaders from Ascension, Providence and Atrium Health to discuss key issues surrounding nurse staffing, clinician well-being and talent recruitment during this one-day virtual summit. Register here.
5. 5 most 'overpaid' healthcare CEOs Full story
6. NorthBay Health plans to eliminate 7% of its workforce Full story
7. Some workers regret quitting during the Great Resignation, but not those in healthcare Full story
8. Hospitals campaign against LA's $25 healthcare worker minimum wage Full story
9. Telehealth is propelling healthcare forward — don't get left behind. Learn how telehealth is impacting care delivery.
10. HHS clarifies: All US hospitals must provide abortions in emergency cases Full story
11. 10 most, least stressed US cities Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Is your organization meeting evolving marketing and user engagement needs? Learn how a CDP helps health marketers individualize their outreach strategies.
2. Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center slashed patient wait times by 30 percent. Find out how here.
3. COVID-19 uncovered a plethora of weaknesses in cancer care delivery. This 2-page report shares how oncology leaders are planning for change.