1. 8 hospitals laying off workers Full story
2. What an increasingly anxious workforce means for patient care Full story
3. Union urges Seattle Children's to invest in permanent nurses more than travel workers Full story
4. Pandemic-related care delays have created a wave of sicker patients. Read this short report to learn how healthcare navigation reduces clinician burden + mitigates the effects for patients.
5. Trinity Health combines ministries, restructures leadership in New York Full story
6. HCA hospitals make 16 leadership changes Full story
7. Police kill armed patient at Baylor Scott & White hospital Full story
8. $25 minimum wage for some LA healthcare workers approved Full story
9. Building a Culture of Well-Being: A Physician & Nurse Discuss Approaches to Clinician Wellness.
10. 5 highest-paying places for RNs, LPNs Full story
11. Top 15 health systems of 2022, per Fortune, IBM Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Trends in hospital pharmacy kit and tray management: Habits, practices and perceptions about kit and tray management following the pandemic.
2. One Nevada ASC drove revenue to $2,500 per case after onboarding a robotic surgical system — here's how.
3. Hospitals generate mountains of data but many can't use the information when they need it. Get the 9 steps needed to connect with your content.