1. Job openings at top hospitals and health systems, by the numbers Full story
2. 27 former employees sue Mayo Clinic over vaccination policy Full story
3. 5 best health systems to grow your career: LinkedIn Full story
4. Pandemic-related care delays have created a wave of sicker patients. Read this short report to learn how healthcare navigation reduces clinician burden + mitigates the effects for patients.
5. 1 patient dead in stabbing at Las Vegas hospital Full story
6. Is nursing recession-proof? Full story
7. 31-day strike at New Jersey hospital ends Full story
8. LifePoint appoints 2 executives Full story
9. Learn the difference between leaders and laggards in hospital social media marketing with LiveWorld.
10. America's 25 healthiest communities, per US News Full story
11. Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. MD Anderson, Cedars Sinai and 3 other systems slashed length of stay for patients with bloodstream infections. See how the systems are optimizing antimicrobial utilization and improving outcomes here.
2. Nearly 8% of all lab orders are clinically inappropriate. Get 5 tips to improve utilization and reduce unnecessary spend here.
3. Balancing healthcare's digital and physical realms may not be as difficult as it seems. Click here to find the best practices for navigating both domains.