1. 12 recent hospital, health system CEO resignations Full story
2. Arizona hospital preps for mass layoff Full story
3. More Minnesota nurses take aim at executive pay Full story
4. The nation's mental health crisis warrants new behavioral health strategies. See how to take a more holistic, preventive approach to care during this live panel discussion.
5. Tennessee hospital shakes up C-suite Full story
6. 'A pandemic of gun violence': Hospital workers call for safety while healing others Full story
7. Healthgrades recognizes 399 hospitals for patient experience Full story
8. Beaumont-Spectrum welcomes diversity chief Full story
9. Technology alone can't attract patients in the consumer era of healthcare. Here's what execs learned from more than 4,000 patients about what they expect from your hospital's digital strategy.
10. 12 hospitals scaling back care Full story
11. 21 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Pandemic-related care delays have created a wave of sicker patients. Read this short report to learn how healthcare navigation reduces clinician burden + mitigates the effects for patients.
2. MD Anderson, Cedars Sinai and 3 other systems slashed length of stay for patients with bloodstream infections. See how the systems are optimizing antimicrobial utilization and improving outcomes here.
3. Not all hospital-at-home programs are created equally. The best ones leverage AI to advance patient outcome improvements + lower costs. Here's how AI is driving program success.