1. Mayo Clinic addresses employees' disappointment over 2% raise with multiplier Full story
2. Nurse staffing agencies inflating prices, lawmakers allege, seek White House probe Full story
3. Judge waives injunction preventing ThedaCare employees from moving to Ascension Full story
4. 1 in 4 nurses are assaulted on the job — what are you doing to protect them? Wearable technology can safeguard nurses and save a 100-bed hospital up to $838,000 annually. Here's how.
5. UnityPoint Health aims to recruit terminated Illinois hospital workers Full story
6. 113 great leaders in healthcare | 2022 Full story
7. HHS distributing $2B to healthcare providers: Breakdown by state Full story
8. Texas offering hiring bonuses for some healthcare positions Full story
9. UCHealth to build 12 housing units for employees in Colorado town Full story
10. Nurse bullying is still an issue in healthcare. Here's how to put a stop to it, per 2 nurse leaders.
11. OSHA withdrawing emergency enforcement of COVID-19 vaccinate-or-test mandate for businesses Full story
12. World could be short 13 million nurses by 2030, report finds Full story
13. Omicron will peak in most states by mid-February + 5 more forecasts Full story
14. 63% of nurses have experienced racism in the workplace, survey finds Full story
15. Employees sue Sutter Health over use of 'corrosive' cleanser Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 2022 means no surprises: Here's how to alleviate physician burden and successfully navigate new medical billing regulations.
2. Healthcare innovations shouldn't take years to complete. Here's how systems are speeding up the transformation process.
3. Cyber risks are everywhere. Click here to ensure they're accounted for in your healthcare business strategy.