1. Inside UVM Medical Center's ransomware attack: 11 details Full story
2. 'It shouldn't be an afterthought': Mayo Clinic's 1st chief digital officer on the importance of equity, inclusion in digital health Full story
3. Erlanger restructured nearly 200 nonclinical manager roles since fall 2019 Full story
4. Your input is needed! Becker's Healthcare is hosting a survey focused on Hospital Readiness in 2021. Click here to fill out the 5 minute survey to receive a complementary badge to a Becker's conference and an e-book of the findings.
5. What's next for digital transformation in 2021? 7 predictions from Amazon's chief tech officer Full story
6. 'Don't share your air': 3 California systems launch campaign to discourage holiday gatherings Full story
7. NBC launches COVID-19 vaccine dose tracker Full story
8. 4 tools to predict COVID-19 death risk, place on vaccine waitlist & more Full story
9. How strong is your organization’s digital front door? Click here to learn how to create an omni-channel experience that increases efficiency and patient satisfaction.
10. The evolution of COVID-19: 4 leaders talk symptoms, treatment & clinical trends Full story
11. Oscar Health prepares IPO: 3 things to know Full story
12. 3 payers that launched virtual health plans in 2020 Full story
13. EHR interoperability: How client perceptions of Epic, Cerner, Meditech & more vendors compare Full story
14. 3 Must Reads
- Still calling your patients? Click here to find out why texting them will bring about better results for your practice.
- Does your health system have a digital engagement strategy that coincides with its transformation goals? Download this whitepaper to learn how Bon Secours Mercy Health formulated its digital backbone.
- Does your organization have a digital, frictionless billing and payment system? Download this whitepaper to learn how to innovate the patient financial experience.
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Download this whitepaper to learn how pediatric hospitals can recover from the pandemic and take advantage of CMS’ increased reimbursement rates by expanding telehealth.
2. Community health systems can achieve more from the innovations they create themselves. Click here to learn how the right technology makes that possible.
3. Don't risk putting off archiving legacy systems. Click here to learn how to do it quickly and securely using today’s Cloud technologies.