1. Medicare telehealth visits increased 63-fold during pandemic, study finds Full story
2. VCU Health switches from Cerner to Epic EHR Full story
3. 9 healthcare organizations suspending COVID-19 vaccination mandates Full story
4. Hospitals are only as strong as their IT — learn how to optimize security & performance.
- A good IT infrastructure protects — a great one innovates. Here's how.
- It's time to replace patchwork telehealth systems assembled during the pandemic. Learn how by joining this discussion.
- Your organization's data access control efforts might not be enough. Close vulnerabilities to cyberattacks with these strategies to better manage sensitive data.
5. EHR consulting firm Nordic acquires Cerner IT consultant Full story
6. Uber CEO wants to bring on-demand services to healthcare Full story
7. Need help managing your Medicare spend? Join this upcoming webinar to learn Sound Physicians' lessons from managing $10 billion in at-risk spending and get tips for replicating great results.
8. State-by-state breakdown of 73 hospital closures Full story
9. Former Stanford Health Care CIO joins AMA innovation arm Full story
10. Amazon's 10 most recent health-related job openings Full story
11. How Kaiser Permanente's health plan ramped up actionable insights for employers and execs. Learn more here.
12. Google rolls out insurance, language filters for provider searches Full story
13. Ex-CFO of $21B biopharma firm charged with fraud Full story
14. States where the omicron variant has been detected Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 9 steps to earn your organization a better online reputation — learn them here.
2. The key to transforming your health system lies in the ED— Click here to learn why.
3. How to address the patient affordability crisis: 5 transformative benefits of new tech + a Geisinger case study