1. Zoom adds Cerner EHR integration Full story
2. MUSC Health inks digital front door collab to ease patient scheduling, intake Full story
3. HHS settles 5 provider HIPAA violations Full story
4. Better information equals better care.
- Better data leads to better care. Learn how to improve patient flow and streamline workflows here.
- EPCS benefits patients & providers, but compliance is difficult. Learn how Renown Health met the challenge.
- What comes after video visits? Hear what payers and providers have to say about the future of telehealth.
5. This state just passed Michigan as having most COVID-19 cases per capita Full story
6. 23andMe to use cash from going public to develop 2 cancer drugs Full story
7. Your organization's data access control efforts might not be enough. Close vulnerabilities to cyberattacks with these strategies to better manage sensitive data.
8. Forbes honors co-founders, researchers in healthcare '30 Under 30' list Full story
9. AI algorithm can predict long-term patient survival after cardiac surgery, Mayo Clinic study finds Full story
10. Supreme Court justices baffled by Medicare payment rule Full story
11. Know the 4 key capabilities needed for a strong digital identity system? Click here to learn them.
12. Metaverse opens new frontier in employee recruitment, training Full story
13. UAMS Digital Health & Innovation institute to open 5 telehealth training centers Full story
14. 9 health systems with strong finances Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Cyberattack risks are high, but mitigation efforts can be reassuringly simple. See what they are here.
2. Is your organization ready for Regulation F rules to take effect Nov. 30? Learn how to comply here.
3. Revenue cycle optimization defined: 4 experts weigh in.