1. CISA, FBI warn of holiday ransomware threats: 5 actions hospitals should take Full story
2. Cerner taps Google Health leader as new communications chief Full story
3. 19 hospital execs name the health IT terms that make them cringe Full story
4. New ASC rules are changing orthopedic programs — 7 tips to power profits.
5. Hundreds of Google employees sign manifesto opposing vaccination mandate Full story
6. How does COVID-19 compare to this time last year? 8 stats Full story
7. Hear a former FDA comissioner & leading health systems explain how AI is transforming healthcare. Click here to register for the event.
8. Feds ask court to reinstate vaccine-or-test rule for businesses Full story
9. HHS doles out $35M for telehealth in federal family planning program Full story
10. UF Health seeks to dismiss patient lawsuit over ransomware attack Full story
11. Patient experiences can make – or break – how well your organization does. Create your game plan now with help from Medallia.
12. 5 hospitals temporarily, permanently closing services because of staffing shortages Full story
13. Remote patient monitoring reimbursement policies by state Full story
14. HCA defeats billing fraud claims Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The VA & other systems are using interoperability to optimize workflows and extend care delivery— learn how.
2. What can 20 in-depth interviews & a survey 100+ hospital professionals tell us about the state of hospital-acquired conditions? Click here to find out.
3. The unknowns of telehealth are holding providers back — here's how to demystify them.