1. New York to reopen emergency hospital; CDC urges contact tracers to change strategy — 5 COVID-19 updates Full story
2. CIOs are taking on 'COO by proxy' role Full story
3. Mayo Clinic tech investments to focus on 'smart hospital', AI and virtual care Full story
4. Precision Health Virtual Summit: How to make the promise of value-based care a reality. Click here to view on-demand.
5. 2 hospital CIOs on why Walmart is healthcare's biggest retail disruptor Full story
6. AdventHealth to use AI for more precise COVID-19 treatment: 5 details Full story
7. UVM Medical Center's EHR restored after 25-day outage: 4 details Full story
8. Missouri bed capacity data has been a 'moving target' as hospitals switch platforms, reporting definitions Full story
9. Stop flying blind and gain service visibility to improve IT operations and EHR services. Click here to learn more.
10. Hospital financial losses mount amid COVID-19 resurgence: 5 things to know Full story
11. VA expands 5G hospital pilot sites to Florida and Seattle Full story
12. Cerner launches free telehealth offering for rural hospitals Full story
13. Haven loses another exec: 3 things to know Full story
14. OU Health and Augusta University Health prioritized virtual care optimization for the next wave of COVID-19. Click here to learn how during this live discussion.
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Are you still capturing informed consent on paper? Find out how going mobile improves workflow, improves patient satisfaction.
2. It's digital transformation, not digital substitution — how to ensure virtual care is groundbreaking, not status quo. Click here to read more.
3. How to thrive in the evolving virtual care landscape. Click here to learn about emerging telehealth technologies and market opportunities for health systems.