1. Cone Health unable to recover patient data lost in ransomware attack Full story
2. Hospitals tighten email security, restrict external messages to prevent ransomware Full story
3. US hits 100K+ daily cases for 1st time; PPE strains felt nationwide — 4 COVID-19 updates Full story
4. Digitizing your healthcare system's processes can help decrease labor costs and increase revenue. Click here to find out how.
5. National Guard cybersecurity team deployed to UVM Health: 4 details Full story
6. 16 hospitals, health systems seeking Allscripts, Cerner, Epic, Meditech talent Full story
7. The 146 telehealth services Medicare is covering during the pandemic Full story
8. Cleveland Clinic receives $2.6M to develop risk calculator for predicting cognitive decline Full story
9. How electronic charge aggregation can maximize revenue and streamline central business office operations — click here to join the virtual discussion.
10. Mississippi medical association launches physician-led state HIE Full story
11. The role of AI in telemedicine Full story
12. Meditech revenue falls 5% to $114M for Q3: 5 things to know Full story
13. COVID-19 threat forces Texas hospital to quarantine 190 workers Full story
14. What can the COVID-19 responses of 7 hospitals and health systems tell us about the future of healthcare? Click here to find out.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Activate clinicians and cut preventable readmission by 18% with quicker communication. Click here to learn how.
2. Does your organization know which factors will shape telehealth’s future trajectory? Download this ebook find out.
3. Are you still capturing informed consent on paper? Find out how going mobile improves workflow, improves patient satisfaction.