1. MercyOne restoring EHRs, payroll systems after CommonSpirit cyberattack Full story
2. Minnesota hospital spending $25M to switch to Epic Full story
3. Top 25 health tech COOs, per Healthcare Technology Report Full story
4. Struggling to understand today's new imaging technologies? Listen to two health tech leaders break down AI, security and interoperability.
5. Oracle Cerner, Validic partner on remote patient monitoring Full story
6. Hoag Chief Digital Officer Kathy Azeez-Narain on the challenges posed by innovation Full story
7. 8 health systems, hospitals impacted by cybersecurity incidents in the last 30 days Full story
8. Hospitals that aren't prepared for CURES Act penalties are at a serious financial risk. Here's how to prepare.
9. Michigan Medicine enhances Epic EHR with new upgrades Full story
10. UPMC piloting perioperative care app at three hospitals Full story
11. Digital health: Who's up, who's down Full story
12. Considering a hospital-at-home program? Learn how leaders from Northwestern Memorial + 2 other major hospitals created successful programs.
13. 10 companies hiring the most tech workers Full story
14. Shortage of cybersecurity professionals grew by 26% in last year Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. With 29% of nurses planning to exit the profession, health systems can't afford to revert to old staffing techniques. Learn how tech-backed partnerships can help close the growing nurse-to-patient ratio gap.
2. What digital options do patients really expect out of healthcare organizations? These patient survey findings offer a roadmap for where to direct resources.
3. Still scrambling to fill shifts? There's an app for that. Learn how to maintain flexible staffing here.