1. 'The home is the next frontier': 9 CIOs predict what health IT will look like in 5 years Full story
2. How workers responded to New York's vaccination mandate Full story
3. Epic in the headlines: 7 latest stories Full story
4. 70% of patients will share a negative experience. Turn patients into promoters instead with tips from this virtual discussion.
5. SUNY names former Temple Health exec its new CIO Full story
6. 9 hospitals hiring CIOs Full story
7. Patients deserve to get the most out of their care. Here's how to make sure they do.
8. At understaffed Ohio system, executives clear schedules to pick up more duties Full story
9. Provider-led data platform Truveta inks Microsoft Azure partnership Full story
10. Gen Z, boomers face disconnect with how data is stored Full story
11. What does a future-proof health system look like? Click here to find out.
12. Amazon, Children's Hospital Los Angeles tap 10 startups for healthcare accelerator program Full story
13. YouTube bans, will remove all vaccine misinformation on site Full story
14. 7 ways hospitals are verifying employee vaccine cards to combat fakes Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The health equity actions CEOs take should effect change now and after their tenure. Start planning here.
2. Patients expect a simple way to access all of a health system's offerings. Here's the solution.
3. 4 key pivots can take your hospital’s automation to the next level— learn them here.