1. Tampa General, Philips ink 7-year, multimillion-dollar digital transformation deal: 4 details Full story
2. Amazon expands virtual medical clinic across Washington state: 5 details Full story
3. Epic EHR 1st to integrate with Microsoft Teams for telehealth: 4 things to know Full story
4. Caring for caregivers: A COVID-19 business priority? Why the ability of healthcare organizations to address their staff’s trauma and stress will be essential to their long-term viability. Get insights and an actionable strategy here.
5. 2nd Nebraska health system reports computer outage in 2 days Full story
6. The evolution of hospital IT teams: 6 execs on what they'll need in the next 12 months Full story
7. Mount Sinai rolls out predictive tool for COVID-19 mortality, focuses on 3 key clinical features Full story
8. Yale New Haven Health launches telehealth community support program for COVID-19 patients, clinicians Full story
9. Smart workflows are key to regulatory compliance and quality patient care. Click here to join the discussion with experts in the area.
10. FDA establishes health innovation center, says 'most cutting-edge digital health technologies' should come out of US Full story
11. Defense Department, Philips expand AI research for early detection infectious diseases Full story
12. How NYU Langone transformed its diabetes care through telehealth: 5 details Full story
13. Washington COVID-19 dashboard rolls back data due to errors Full story
14. Digital innovation will differentiate the good health systems from the great ones. Join Becker's Health IT + Revenue Cycle Virtual Event where experts in health IT will share strategies that can impact your future.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. EMRs are powerful tools, but they place new demands on clinicians. Click here to reimagine how to manage pain points and to maximize their use.
2. Stop flying blind and gain service visibility to improve IT operations and EHR services. Click here to learn more.
3. Crisis management, the cloud and the CIO — A technology-focused overview of healthcare's rapid response to COVID-19. Click here