1. Recruiter pulled names from Craigslist to defraud CHS, Quorum, feds say Full story
2. Vaccine mandates & return to office: 5 updates from Epic, Cerner & Allscripts Full story
3. Northwell, Walgreens team up for health equity, digital access: 4 things to know Full story
4. Parents are using telehealth for pediatric care amid COVID-19. Hear experts from Nemours Children’s explain why they like it.
5. Intermountain, SCL Health to merge into 33-hospital system Full story
6. 12 things to know about the biggest EHR vendors Full story
7. Virtual care has rapidly expanded over the last year and we are conducting a benchmark study on telehealth in hospitals and health systems. Take this survey to share your feedback and attend a Becker's conference at no cost.
8. 125 unvaccinated employees leave IU Health Full story
9. Stanford Health Care names new CIO: 4 things to know Full story
10. Cerner, FDA + 4 recent HIT exec moves Full story
11. Do you know how to protect your hospital from threats both within & beyond the firewall? Learn here.
12. Cyberattack led to IT outage at 8 Texas cancer clinics: 36,000 exposed Full story
13. Vaccine passports: 10 states with digital credentials & 20 states with bans Full story
14. 13 hospitals, health systems halting nonemergency surgeries this month Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Patients expect a streamlined connection with providers. Learn how to automate and save money.
2. 3 in 4 patients want online scheduling. Are you meeting their needs? Learn the state of patient access in a pandemic-changed world.
3. Patients deserve to get the most out of their care. Here's how to make sure they do.