1. Google switches health gears — Who's leading what now Full story
2. Health Choice Network inks $400M Epic EHR deal Full story
3. Amazon to hire 165,000 Full story
4. New research says people, processes, tech alignment key to value-based success.
5. Data-mining company helped health plan overcharge millions, feds say Full story
6. How vaccination rates are changing in each state: Up in 12, down in 38 Full story
7. New CMS rule requires hospitals, not vendors, to do annual safety self-checks: 5 details Full story
8. DOJ will take firm stance against 'killer acquisitions': 5 things to know Full story
9. Parents are using telehealth for pediatric care amid COVID-19. Hear experts from Nemours Children's explain why they like it.
10. Wyoming health system switches to Cerner EHR system: 4 notes Full story
11. Scammers spoof CoxHealth's name, try to steal patients' info Full story
12. Employee vaccination status: To badge or not to badge — health system leaders share thoughts Full story
13. Is virtual care hurting your staff? Click here for 3 ways to improve their health.
14. Epic's sepsis model used at 100+ hospitals has conflicting results: 6 things to know Full story
15. Why wellness influencers are some of the biggest catalysts for health misinformation Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Complexity simplified: A quick guide to the medical coding landscape and uncomplicating value-based documentation.
2. 97% of medical practices lost money amid the pandemic. Here's how Colorado Pain Care, OrthoTexas and others have responded.
3. It's the era of misinformation. Learn how to protect your star ratings with a trusted knowledge source.