1. Hospital employees wrongly viewed George Floyd's medical records: 4 details Full story
2. Amazon is still hiring: 6 things to know about its 2020 growth Full story
3. Where furloughs stand at 92 hospitals, health systems Full story
4. How to manage caregiver stress and trauma in the COVID-19 era? Get a three-part strategy for implementing relief programs to reduce negative consequences for healthcare professionals, patient care, and outcomes. Download now.
5. Finland taps Cerner to develop joint health and social services digital system: 4 details Full story
6. OSU Wexner Medical Center deepens digital transformation with One Medical collab: 4 details Full story
7. Cyberattack encrypts electronic files at Louisiana clinic, affecting 308,000 patients Full story
8. Former Zocdoc CEO sues execs over 2015 ouster: 6 details Full story
9. Technology and innovation can improve the patient experience. Join a panel discussion at the Becker's Health IT + Revenue Cycle Virtual Event for insights into leveraging those tools.
10. Meditech rolls out virtual voice assistant for EHR Full story
11. Livongo, Magellan ink strategic behavioral health partnership: 4 things to know Full story
12. NIH pours $39M into new tech partnership for 'All of Us' precision medicine program Full story
13. Cancer blood test developer Grail files IPO: 5 details Full story
14. Crisis management, the cloud and the CIO — A technology-focused overview of healthcare's rapid response to COVID-19. Click here
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. EMRs are powerful tools, but they place new demands on clinicians. Click here to reimagine how to manage pain points and to maximize their use.
2. Stop flying blind and gain service visibility to improve IT operations and EHR services. Click here to learn more.
3. A patient-centric, digital-first strategy is a must for hospitals to ensure true patient engagement. Click here to learn more about implementing a comprehensive digital strategy.