1. Data-sharing lawsuit against U of Chicago Medical Center, Google dismissed Full story
2. Arizona imaging provider's EHR hit by ransomware exposing info of 244,800 patients Full story
3. EHR consulting firm Nordic lays off 72 employees Full story
4. How to transform the patient experience in the age of consumerism and COVID-19. Click here to attend the live virtual discussion.
5. 8 recent health IT exec moves Full story
6. Man accused of destroying 4 computers at New Mexico hospital: 4 details Full story
7. 2 North Carolina hospital systems can't report COVID-19 data due to tech issues Full story
8. US sees fewest daily cases in nearly 3 months; LabCorp test can detect flu, COVID-19 + RSV — 7 updates Full story
9. Digital innovation will differentiate the good health systems from the great ones. Join Becker's Health IT + Revenue Cycle Virtual Event where experts in health IT will share strategies that can impact your future.
10. KLAS ranks top risk adjustment and analytics solutions: Insights on Optum, Change Healthcare & more Full story
11. OCR updates HIPAA resources for cloud computing, mobile health apps: 3 details Full story
12. Chinese hackers go after UNC for COVID-19 vaccine info Full story
13. Oklahoma health department, Google to upgrade COVID-19 data collection Full story
14. Leveraging analytics and automation helped this infusion therapy services provider enhance claims processing and improve analyst productivity. Click here to learn more.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. EMRs are powerful tools, but they place new demands on clinicians. Click here to reimagine how to manage pain points and to maximize their use.
2. Stop flying blind and gain service visibility to improve IT operations and EHR services. Click here to learn more.
3. Crisis management, the cloud and the CIO — A technology-focused overview of healthcare's rapid response to COVID-19. Click here