1. 'Prebunking' vs. debunking: How to get ahead of health misinformation Full story
2. Epic CEO Judy Faulkner's net worth tops $6B, up 167% from March 2020: 4 details Full story
3. Epic in the headlines: 11 latest stories Full story
4. Smart data and advanced analytics will be the picks and shovels that we use to improve health system performance. But what do those words, "smart data" and "advanced analytics" mean in practice? Read more.
5. Louisiana hospitals grapple with Hurricane Ida: Generator failures, roof damage and more Full story
6. Top hospital employers in each state, per Forbes Full story
7. 7 recent Big Tech partnerships in healthcare: Amazon, Google & more Full story
8. Keep iPhone, Apple Watches away from implanted medical devices, FDA says Full story
9. Elective surgery pauses are back. See how Spectrum, St Michael's Ambulatory Surgery are managing backlogs and preparing for future disruptions here.
10. 22 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
11. Staff shortages riskier than unvaccinated workers, hospital CEOs say Full story
12. US COVID deaths hit 6-month high & 7 other updates Full story
13. Virtual care has rapidly expanded over the last year and we are conducting a benchmark study on telehealth in hospitals and health systems. Take this survey to share your feedback and attend a Becker's conference at no cost.
14. Cost of Colorado hospital campus tops $2B Full story
15. CVS, Walmart, Walgreens grow consumer presence with counseling services Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Patients expect a streamlined connection with providers. Learn how to automate and save money.
2. 3 in 4 patients want online scheduling. Are you meeting their needs? Learn the state of patient access in a pandemic-changed world.
3. Patients deserve to get the most out of their care. Here's how to make sure they do.