1. Epic launches website to share Judy Faulkner's philosophies, foster hospital exec communication Full story
2. Indianapolis hospital still on diversion 5 days after ransomware attack Full story
3. Hospitals are $3,700-per-day hotels for patients in limbo, UC Davis says Full story
4. Better decision-making along the entire patient pathway: Use our HIMSS Decision Making Scorecard licensed by Siemens Healthineers to measure your decision-making capabilities and uncover opportunities to improve.
5. CVS launches 1st national virtual primary care service Full story
6. Senate Democrats unveil $3.5 trillion budget: 5 healthcare takeaways Full story
7. What 300 physicians told Google they'd like to see in healthcare innovation Full story
8. Some Americans taking COVID-19 boosters into their own hands Full story
9. Rush University Medical Center is transforming neurosurgical care — Here's how.
10. 10 states with highest COVID-19 case increases in last 2 weeks Full story
11. There are 1M more job openings than people seeking work Full story
12. Telehealth use stabilizes after 3 months of decline: 3 things to know Full story
13. Want to control costs and improve patient experiences? Your hospital is probably due for a customer operations revamp.
14. CVS, Babylon Health: Competitors, partners or both? Full story
15. GE Healthcare inks cloud, data analytics collab with Amazon Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Digital transformation for population health: Empower clinicians, improve outcomes and optimize reimbursement with intelligent automation
2. Drug price forecasts and market insights hospitals need for 2022 planning
3. Don't let bills scare patients. Read how Banner, Methodist and others apply a healing touch to their billing.