1. Walmart files to provide healthcare in 37 states as it pushes deeper into telehealth Full story
2. Kaiser workers plan protest over job outsourcing Full story
3. 4 Cerner exec departures in July Full story
4. Don't go it alone. Learn how hospitals nationwide are tapping pharmacy partners for better financial and operational results here.
5. Illinois medical group's computers, phone system restored after nearly a weeklong outage Full story
6. UnitedHealthcare CMO departs for health chief role at digital health startup Full story
7. Which HR + finance functions are best suited for automation? Learn here.
8. Jefferson Health, Greenwood among 170 health systems hit in Elekta data breach Full story
9. White House reviewing policies to curb health misinformation on social media Full story
10. Where the VA, Cerner EHR rollout stands: 11 updates in the past 21 days Full story
11. Healthcare is complicated — contract management doesn't have to be. Join this virtual discussion to learn how to simplify business operations.
12. Michigan healthcare workers protest vaccine mandate Full story
13. US officials warn of China-backed cyberattacks targeting healthcare: 7 tips to protect your hospital Full story
14. CMS proposed outpatient payment rule for 2022: 7 things to know Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Healthcare staffing needs a reckoning. Learn how to rethink your workforce model and why not doing so will cost you more.
2. From Tvs to the EHR. Here's how Intermountain Healthcare got telehealth in every room.
3. The era of agility is here: 8 must-reads for supply chain leaders to stay ahead of the curve. Click here to read them.