1. Ransomware attack on revenue cycle vendor exposes 1.2 million patients, employees Full story
2. System flaw flagged 3 months before Kaseya hit by ransomware attack Full story
3. Telehealth use falls across US for 3rd straight month: 3 things to know Full story
4. Walk through patient scenarios to learn where, when and how AI can beat your utilization management expectations.
5. GoodRx partners with DoorDash to bring drivers prescription delivery, telehealth services Full story
6. Trinity Health mandates COVID-19 vaccine for employees at 91 hospitals Full story
7. Imagine an office without piles of paperwork. Click here to join the discussion on adopting e-signatures and how to get started.
8. Mercy + 24 other hospital systems, groups mandating vaccines for workers Full story
9. Hospital M&A activity shifts to regional partnerships: Kaufman Hall Full story
10. Biden to target noncompete clauses in exec order Full story
11. eVisit VE WP Virtual care is becoming mainstream, but which platform is the best? See how 13 stack up in this report.
12. U of Illinois launches 1st AI in medicine certificate program for hospital workers Full story
13. Scripps study finds Fitbit, Apple Watch can identify COVID-19 infection long-term effects Full story
14. Northwestern asks patients to review medical bills after security breach Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Healthcare innovation isn’t going away after the pandemic. Download the 8 articles execs must read before successfully launching an innovation program.
2. Telehealth risk management: How to improve patient safety and reduce malpractice exposure. Click here to download the C-suite playbook.
3. Will technology solve healthcare’s racial bias problem? Download this whitepaper to find out.