1. 11 charged in $2B telehealth fraud scheme Full story
2. 10 hospitals switching to Epic in 2023 Full story
3. Why healthcare is like a 'music store from the '90s,' according to tech chief at CVS' Signify Health Full story
4. Addressing EHR frustration is key to improving nurse efficiency. Here's a way to do it.
5. Hospital construction costs in 12 large U.S. cities Full story
6. $1.5B for Oracle, EHR market share, AI moves: Cerner in June Full story
7. Community Health Systems sued again over data breach affecting 1 million patients Full story
8. Patients' needs change at every stage of their healthcare journey. Ensure your health system knows how to stay flexible and adapt to their needs.
9. California hospital accused of overpaying for executive services Full story
10. 'We're definitely not ready for Dr. ChatGPT': Hospital digital leaders' favorite generative AI platforms Full story
11. Optum strikes patient referral deal with Virginia Mason Full story
12. Relying on contingent staffing can cost you. This model helped U of Kansas Health System strike the right balance between temp and permanent staff to the benefit of the organization and its patients.
13. Amazon, CVS, Optum, Google: The top 11 healthcare disruptor moves in '23 Full story
14. Virginia hospital sees payoff from virtual nursing Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. SDOH regulations are ramping up — simply collecting & sharing data won't cut it. This report tells you what it takes to see meaningful progress at scale.
2. Technology is changing healthcare as we know it, and the revenue cycle is no exception. Get key takeaways from Becker's RCM Innovation Summit here.
3. Providers aren't doing as well as they think on cybersecurity. Here's what a survey of 200+ leaders revealed about protection gaps.